Sunday, December 17, 2023

Last Minute? I Always Am!

A blessed Sunday in Advent to you all! I hope that you have some lovely moments over the next week to reflect on Christmas. The traffic is so busy and congested in parking lots right now. I want to just sit in my comfy chair and look at my tree or the lights over my mantle, and be away from the noise and the crazy shopping that is going on "out there."

A term signifying the holiday season, Noël comes to us from the Latin verb nasty, meaning "to be born." In the book of Ecclesiastes, the birth of Jesus is called natalist. A variation of this word, nail, made its way into Old French as a reference to the Christmas season, and later into Middle English as nowel.

While some may say cards with patterned paper and classic layouts are old fashioned, I still love beautiful paper. Nothing is stamped on this card; the papers are all from the Carta Bella 6x6: A Wonderful Christmas, available at Stamp Simply. I used two different sprig/needle dies and added chunky glitter for the snow. An easy card to make at the last minute (according to the Post Office), and an easy card to mail!

Enjoy your week, and I will have one more creation from Stamp Simply before Christmas. I hope to see you again then! You can find out more about the products on this card on the Stamp Simply Blog today.

Stamp Simply Supplies

Other Supplies:

  • green cardstock
  • chunky glitter (snow) 
  • oval die
  • liquid glue
  • foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!