Sunday, December 24, 2023

Merry Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve! 

I know many of you are celebrating today and/or tonight, and some will celebrate tomorrow, but no matter when, it's a joyful time! Joy to the World!

Today I am sharing a CAS (clean and simple) card with products available at Stamp Simply. Sharon's company line has always been "Keep it simple - make it pretty." I think this is one of those! A very simple card to make, but looks so elegant with the three colors of black, white, and wheat (which is a faux gold to stamp on!).

I stamped the Winter Poinsettia in VersaFine Clair Nocturne (my favorite) and then cut out the poinsettia with the Floral Cluster Die. I stamped two of the sentiment stamps from Christmas Joy together and popped up the poinsettia on a Hemstitch Circle (also popped up with foam tape).

You can find out more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today. AND -- take advantage of the sale this week and use your Christmas money!


Stamp Simply Supplies

Other Supplies:

  • black, white, wheat cardstock
  • foam tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!