Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #619

Welcome to a new sketch for the week from Freshly Made Sketches! It is my pleasure to host the classic sketch for you to try!



This week I decided to make a shaker card, using a monochrome look and with a color choice other than pink, purple, or red. I love how it turned out. I used products from My Favorite Things:
    ~Never-Ending Love Background
    ~Love Icons Die-namics
    ~Stitched Rounded Square Frames
After stamping with VersaFine Clair Warm Breeze, I embossed the background with Clear EP. The fun and shiny foiled cardstock was a gift from my sister WAY back (which don't I use that more often??). Shaker bits are from Trinity Stamps and HoneyBee Stamps.

This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, January 22, 2024. Don't miss all of the amazing creations on the FMS blog to inspire you! 

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun. There are so many wonderful details! Thank you for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!