Friday, June 14, 2024

Makin' Waves at Pajama Crafter Stamps!

I'm so excited for the NEW RELEASE today at Pajama Crafter Stamps!

There are four new amazing stamp sets and a set of 8 flash cards to foil or color as well. And today the team is hopping on Instagram and MAKIN' WAVES!

My card today is a very quick and easy CAS design that anyone can make - even if you're not a confident colorer! I am featuring:

~Oh Whale (beluga, anchor, sentiment)

~What the Krill? (shell)

~Girl's Best Friend Rhinestone Embellishments


I love this sweet Beluga whale. I actually learned that they can blow the most amazing bubble rings - right out in front of them! But I did use some of the delightfully sparkly Girl's Best Friend Rhinestone Embellishments for my "typical" bubbles today. My whale was stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and then embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. There is a very, very subtle bit of shadowing with a cream and gray Copic marker to give a little bit of color to the whale. I know you can't see that here! I colored the shell with Copics as well, and added a few dots with a White Gel Pen. The background waves are stenciled with Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, and whatever sand color I had left on my blender brush (Scattered Straw, maybe?).

I hope you will join in the InstaHop beginning at @pajamacrafterstamps. There are two gift cards up for grabs! And be sure to check out the entire release HERE.



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!