Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #641

It's my favorite card making day of the week -- Wednesday -- and time for a fun new sketch from Freshly Made SketchesThe fabulous Jen T is our hostess today, and she has a super fun sketch. Plus, her cards are stunning!

It's a beautiful rainy morning here, so it's time for a little coffee stop to watch and enjoy the rain! My card today uses products from Altenew and Picket Fence Studios. I love the shape of the coffee cup. A little sparkle with washi tape (it's mauve - do you say that moh-ve or mah-ve?) and some sequins.


This challenge will end on Monday, June 24, at 3:00 PM EDT. Don't miss all of the fabulous creations my sweet friends made on the FMS Blog. Hope to see you in the gallery this week!
 


 


   

4 comments:

  1. The perfect card on a rainy morning! I love when weather just slows the orld down a bit! pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card! I love the coffee theme! Nothing beats sitting and watching the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool background and I just love the whole coffee color vibe on this. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant take on the sketch, Judy! This is so creative! I totally love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!