Sunday, September 29, 2024

National Coffee Day with Stamp Simply

Hello and Happy National Coffee Day!

Today I am celebrating with Stamp Simply - and probably actually drinking coffee this morning, but my card is all about TEA!

I absolutely ADORE the new 6x6 paper pad - Coffee or Tea. It has the most beautiful colors and these two together are two of my favorites! 

There is a $25 gift card up for grabs at Stamp Simply, so be sure to pop over there and leave a comment to be in the running for that. Plus - you can read more about my card - AND get 15% off all coffee products through 10/2!


Stamp Simply Supplies:
A Cup of Java (Coffee) Bundle

Coffee or Tea Clear Stamps

Coffee or Tea 6x6 

Tim Holtz Tag Collection

Bliss Pearls

Seafoam Seam Binding

VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink

Other supplies:

liquid glue

foam tape

Waterfall Pink Fresh Ink (for shading on cup and Tea die)

lavender, light blue cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!