Sunday, September 22, 2024

October is Pastor Appreciation Month

Good morning! We are super excited here as our temperatures are finally FALL all the days! We got a nice little rain overnight and today the high is going to be around 55-60. Sweater weather! And October is already on the heels of this fast September.

Today I am sharing a card for Pastor & Ministry Appreciation month (October) using products from Stamp Simply. I wanted my colors to be a pretty blue on the front for all the blue skies we have here during the fall, but also wanted some fall color, so made the card base a pretty marigold/wheat color. I have always loved Sharon's mantra on the Stamp Simply website: Keep it simple - make it pretty - and I hope I have accomplished that here.


I masked off sections with Post-It Tape (fave!) and ink blended the background with Stormy Sky Distress Oxide Ink. I then stamped directly on top with (VersaFine Clair Nocturne) the image from Autumn Silhouettes and the sentiment from Pastor & Ministry Appreciation Scripture. A trio of rhinestones just happened to be laying on my desk from the previous project (where I didn't use them), and rather than put them away, they became a part of this card.


Here is a close up of the scripture for this card. Sending to our pastor next month!
You can find out more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!