Sunday, November 10, 2019

Whimsy Stamps' November Paper Door Kit: Christmas Hoo

The November Paper Door Kit from Whimsy Stamps is here! Christmas Hoo has so many cute owls! This is just one of them:

I adore the patterned papers that are with this kit too; my favorites of all the kits that I have so far! PLUS some other really cool stuff is in the kit that I am showing off later this week, like stand alone dies! 


I stamped my images using VersaFine Clair Nocturne, and colored with Copic markers. I also made a peekaboo card with my owl peeking through the front of the card. 


She is popped up with foam tape to have her stand out even a bit more. I added sequins and rhinestones for some fun coordinating bling.



Here are the kit details:
  • BRAND NEW kit debuting on the 10th of each month
  • Each kit is a $50+ retail value for only $29.95 plus shipping
  • EXCLUSIVE 6x6 Whimsy Stamps designer paper pack collections, fun and creative designs on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen - 24 double sided sheets
  • TEN sheets of 8.5x5.5 heavy weight neutral card stock - in black and white
  • SPECIAL EDITION 4x6 clear stamp set "Christmas Hoo" created exclusively for PAPER DOOR
  • COMPLEMENTING "Christmas Hoo" outline die set to easily cut out the images from the 4 x 6 stamp set, designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR
  • SPECIAL EDITION "Mountain Majesty" die introduced especially for PAPER DOOR
  • PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different projects

Each kit is a LIMITED EDITION and individual items may or may not be released at a later date. Supplies are limited so order yours today, and unlock your creativity with Whimsy Stamps PAPER DOOR kits!

Be sure to check out the Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration Facebook page for so many beautiful samples using the Paper Door Kit! Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!