Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #410

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Linda is our hostess this week with a sketch that is really open for creativity. I love what my teammates have made.

Today's card features a sentiment from Create A Smile Stamps called Don't Worry. It has the big, bold main sentiment, and then many, many smaller sentiments for ANY occasion. I love it! I paired it with some bold patterned paper that shows off the sentiment.
I hope you will join us with your take on the sketch this week! Our challenge is open until 3 PM EDT on Monday. Click on the links on the FMS blog by each photo to see what my teammates have created on their blogs!





Other challenges:

The Card Concept: I loved the colors in the photo, especially with the pop of blue/green. (Clean & Layered)


9 comments:

  1. Oh Judy!! LOVE this card!! I am at a loss with the myriad of pattern papers that I keep buying and your card is encouraging me to get them out!! Yours are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that floral background is fun! Delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just gorgeous Judy! I just love that floral paper! That big sentiment is just perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bold sentiment is perfect paired with the bright & fun designer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cards that feature beautiful patterned paper! This card pushes all my happy buttons! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous bold sentiment with those bold flowers!! I love your use of the tag shape - and the fun way you added the sentiment to the striped strip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry! Your card is beautiful!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Card Concept Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy, this is such a fun card! Love the bold sentiment along with the bright colors- so thrilled that you joined us at The Card Concept! Hugs and I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!