Friday, November 8, 2019

Working With Infusions Watercolor Powders

Hello friends!
Today I am sharing a card using a technique I learned from @understandblue at her October retreat. I have Brushos and Color Burst powders, but Infusions are by far by favorite because of the walnut stain in each bottle. Click the above link for all the info on this product by Paper Artsy. 

I chose one of my favorite stencils from Visible Image, COUNT ME IN, and a sentiment from GO TO WORDS. I think they are perfect for each other!


I used Magenta, Golden Sands, and a little Sunset Beach for my Infusions colors. You can see in THIS VIDEO, starting at 1:30 how this look is achieved. 

For a little sparkle, I added some metallic thread along the bottom third of the card.

Happy Birthday to my son tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!