Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #419

It's Wednesday, and that means a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today's hostess is my sweet friend, Lee Ann, and she has given us some angled edges to work with. I love this sketch!


I used some gorgeous papers from Teresa Collins to begin my card. I knew with the large panel I wanted to highlight some of the paper that I hoard, and also use a big word die. Once I decided on the paper, I chose the Hello die from Simon Says Stamp, and cut it from some beautiful shimmery silver cardstock, which was a perfect complement to the designer paper. I decided to leave in all the "middles" of the letters to show more of the beauty of this cardstock. I added some Champagne pearls from Kaiser to complete the card. As you can see, I flipped the sketch, just to follow the direction of the word.


I hope you will join us with your take on the sketch this week! Our challenge is open until 3 PM EST on Monday, January 27. Click on the links on the FMS blog by each photo to see what lovely things my teammates have created on their blogs!



Other challenges: 
Dragonfly Dreams  – (January) Anything Goes




6 comments:

  1. I love this beautiful paper and the shimmery sentiment. Just gorgeous, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design love the paper and colour combo.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I love the yellow and gray! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy card!! I am LOVING the yellow and gray. Stunning design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just gorgeous Judy! That patterned paper is just so pretty and I love the sentiment! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, yes, yes! This card is stunning! I really cannot believe there is no stamping on this. The colors and that fabulous sentiment are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!