Tuesday, January 28, 2020

What is Creativity?

Hello everyone! For once in a January, I feel like this month has flown by! I clearly remember last January being more than 31 days! But here we are at the end of the first month of 2020 - already. I will say, I have had a good amount of creative time, and that's always fun. 

Today's share comes from Visible Image Stamps. I am using one of Helen's amazing sentiments, and one of Mark's awesome stencil designs. They are the creative duo behind the scenes, and I adore them. 


The stencil is called TWO TONE, because the other half is circles! I used my Life Changing Blender Brushes (Picket Fence Studios) and Broken China DOX to ink up my stencil. I love that I have some teeny tiny brushes to get into those little squares and ink them up well! I stamped my sentiment from BRIGHTEN THE WORLD with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.

"Creativity is sharing a little bit of your soul with the world." Yes.


I love the CAS look, and the contrast of the blue and black against the stark white (Hammermill CS).

Be sure to check out the Visible Image Facebook page - the February release is in preview now, and there are some AWESOME new stencils and stamp sets! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!