Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Guest Designing with the Color Throwdown!

It's April 1st in the East and that means that I am honored and super excited to be guest designing with the Color Throwdown this month! This week Lori is our hostess and she has some beautiful colors for us to play with: pink, gray, green and kraft.

I chose the beautiful Wildflower Background from Taylored Expressions, and paired it with the Hello Word Die from Picket Fence Studios. I watercolored my flowers after stamping with VersaFine Clair Morning Mist. I cut the word die out of vellum and a pink watercolor panel. I added some Kaiser Chino pearls to the flower centers for my "kraft" color. 


Now it's your turn to play along over at the Color Throwdown Challenge. Be sure to also visit with each of the CTD Design Team members and leave them some love:











1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!