Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Using Your Stencil as the Focal Point

Hello friends!
I am thankful for crafty friends all over the world, and for having this amazing hobby that I can work on during these days!

Today I am sharing one of the new stencils at Visible Image Stamps called RENAISSANCE. It is absolutely gorgeous. I love the detail and pattern. Because it's so pretty, I am making it the focal point of my card.



I used Shaded Lilac DOX ink and blended the ink to a fade out with a blender brush. I stamped the beautiful sentiment from the new Happy Birthday set in the corner with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink, and the rest of the sentiment inside. I added a quartet of purple rhinestones from my stash to the center.



Check out the entire Visible Image February Release HERE. You can find links to the products I used below. Thank you for stopping by!



Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Pretty and simple card. Love it. Thaks to join us at All Fun Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!