Tuesday, May 5, 2020

New Stencils From Picket Fence Studios!

Have you had a chance to look at all of the new release stencils from Picket Fence Studios? I am sharing two today that make into beautiful cards - with the focus on the stencil! I use stencils a lot for background designs, but love when one is beautiful enough to make the main image!

First up is the Geo Pineapple Stencil. This comes with two different pineapples: one slim and one chunky. I am feeling more chunky being inside a lot, but I chose to use the slim one on my card. Wishful thinking for my body! Ha!


I used Scattered Straw and Twisted Citron DOX inks for the pineapple, and my favorite Nocturne ink for the sentiment. I added a few pineapple colored sequins for fun. The strip down the side is from a Doodlebug paper pack. I decided to create a soft look by making the card base a very light pink (Blushing Bride from Stampin' Up!).

The second card is a bold statement with bod color. This stencil is called Flowers. I used Dusty Concord DOX with my Life Changing Blender Brushes on Hammermill White paper. I cut the Congrats Word Die sentiment from black fun foam (Available at Hobby Lobby) so it popped up a little. I added Black Rhinestones down the side. The main panel is backed with Basic Black Cardstock from Stampin' Up! Black cardstock is hard to come by right now! Lots of companies are out of stock. I tied some of my favorite Krenik silver thread around the top, and then added a card base of Fresh Fig (also SU!).


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you will check out the new stencils. Use one of the links below to take you straight there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!