Friday, April 16, 2021

Festive Friday #0082 World Laughter Day

Happy Friday! I hope you have had a good week! We are supposed to have a spring snow this afternoon. I hope the weather forecasters are wrong! I would take rain and a pink rainbow instead!

Today there is a new challenge up at Festive Friday! If you are new to the FF Challenges, you can choose any three items (or more!) from our list to inspire your creativity. For my card this week, I chose red, rainbow, and sequins. All of my images and dies are from Taylored Expressions.

On Desert Storm cardstock I stamped the mini rainbow from my kit from the Stamp Joy Retreat (Taylored Expressions) last month. I used Sugar Cube pigment ink and heat set. Next I die cut five different rainbows in five different pinks (and the heart in Rose Red) and arranged them on top popped up with foam tape. I added a sentiment strip and for interest, a bit of one of the pinks at the bottom with some metallic thread.


I hope you will join us for this challenge and link up on the Festive Friday blog. Remember, you can choose any three from the list below, for any occasion or theme! The challenge is open until Monday, April 26.
 

World Laughter Day is celebrated on the first Sunday of May every year to spread happiness in the whole world. This year the World Laughter Day will be observed on May 2, 2021.


 
For more inspiration, visit the rest of the FF Team:

Ann Schach

Beth McCullough

Sharon Hashimoto Burkert

Melanie Hungerford

Helen Jennings

Stephanie Lanzalotto

Melva Peters

Judy Rozema <-----you are here!

 






7 comments:

  1. I love the combination of pink, white and kraft, Judy. This is a wonderful card of encouragement. I love the stamped rainbow background and the wonderful die cut focal point. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color combination! The rainbow, sentiment and that heart are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about your sweet rainbow card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, Judy! I love the rainbow stamped paper. What a wonderful color combination!As always, you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sweet card! And I love your pink rainbow! Beautifully done, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, I love that rainbow and how great it looks in the shades of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the mini rainbows in the background - and the big pink rainbow on kraft!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!