Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #481 - Let's Play Tic Tac Toe!

Happy Wednesday! It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! The oh-so-talented Cécile is our hostess this week!

Like last week, I kind of went on a crazy turn and changed the sketch up a bit -- and this week is the same. But it still follows all the directions, so I don't think I will have the challenge police after me just yet! :)

I have a lot of wonderful stamps from Stephanie Barnard (I used to be on her Design Team) and this week's sketch reminded me of a fun set I hadn't used in a very long time. These are the stamps and dies from tictactoe2play.

I die cut the grid three times (Lemon Lime Twist - SU!) and stacked it up for dimension. The Xs are cut out of shimmery cardstock from my stash and stacked twice. The sentiment is stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne, and then cut with the sentiment banner die from the set. I used the Dotted Squares Die Set for my white panel. I added Doodlebug sequins around the sentiment for fun and all is adhered to a dark gray card base.

As you can see, it's the sketch....but with a different shape for the circles!

I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, April 19th. Be sure to stop at the Freshly Made Sketches blog, and click on the names of my teammates to see the lovely cards they have created this week! 







6 comments:

  1. Genius! Such a wonderfully creative take on the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love this! It's a fabulous card and oh so fun! The colours are fantastic! This is going to delight someone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this creative take on the sketch! And I love the fun colors and design. Great card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous use of the sketch!! And so fun with the sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a genius use of the sketch! This is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You achieved such a fun and clever take on the sketch, Judy! I'm totally wowed by your creative mind and I love your cheerful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!