Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #483

Happy Wednesday! It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! This week's host is the amazing and talented Narelle!

I decided to use some new dies I recently got - Funky Foliage from TH/Sizzix. I cut my mushrooms and foliage out of some retired Stampin' Up colors that I love: Kraft (not Crumb Cake - but the original), Ruby Red, and Not Quite Navy (one of my all time fave colors). I used a sponge dauber to shade parts of the mushrooms.


I used a circle mask and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for my circle, and added some splatters with a retired Stampin' Up background stamp. My sentiment is from Don't Worry (Create A Smile), stamped in VersaFine Clair Nocturne (my fave black!), and cut with a flag banner die.


I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, May 3.  

Be sure to stop at the Freshly Made Sketches blog, and click on the names of my teammates to see the beautiful cards they have created this week! 










6 comments:

  1. J'aime ce combo de couleurs!

    http://patoupassions.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card is so cute Judy! I just love those toadstools! They're too cute to be mushrooms!!! This card just makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card! Those colours you've used for your diecut mushies are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well those new funky mushrooms are fun for sure! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little scene, Judy! Those mushrooms are so cute and I love your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What adorable mushroom dies these are! And they look super-fun is these colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!