Thursday, April 29, 2021

It's Spring! Time to Blossom with Stamplorations!

Today I am excited to be sharing a card I made using the Stamplorations Blossoming Mini stencil, along with a sentiment from A Cupful of Blooms. Both came in the AMAZING Coffee Spring | Summer Kit. SO much goodness in that kit, which you can see HERE.

I started by using my favorite Kitsch Flamingo DOX, and used a blender brush through the stencil to color the large flower. I added Picked Raspberry toward the center for some shading. I don't use tape for my stencils - I work on the Wendy Vecchi Make Art Stay-tion with magnets. Saves a TON of time, and the tape doesn't tear the paper if I am in a hurry!

I added the darker pink on the smaller flowers, and blended in Scattered Straw DOX for the areas outside of the flower. I love how some of the pink is carried down into that area for a nice blend, and a little glow! The leaves were blended with Bundled Sage DOX, and some of the Scattered Straw. Finally, I added the sentiment in black with VersaFine Clair Nocturne, a few matching sequins, and a little decor down the side to offset and complete the card. I love how it turned out!

I am entering this in the Stamplorations April Stencil Challenge as well as the Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge!










4 comments:

  1. Love your stenciled floral image using the new STAMPlorations Blossoming Mini Stencils from the Coffee Spring/Summer Kit, Judy. Your stamped sentiment, added border and sequins were wonderful final touches. TFS and so pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations Stencils. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que c'est beau!

    http://patoupassions.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Judy! Congrats on winning the STAMPlorations challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!