Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #514

Today is Wednesday and it's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made SketchesThe beautiful Cécile is our hostess today! She is a master at delicate die cuts, so be sure to check out her card today!

I have been down for about ten days with what is now bronchitis, but I really wanted to make something today since I missed last week (for that reason ^). I saw the sweet ornament from Power Poppy's Simple Joys set, and it just caught my eye. I really wanted to make it work for this sketch. There are many adorable sentiments in the set, and some that I tried off to the side, but I kept coming back to the one that filled the center of the ornament to keep the card very clean and simple. So I hope what I did instead works!

I stamped my ornament with VersaFine Clair Nocturne, and then embossed with WOW! Clear EP. I watercolored with my Altenew 36 Pan Set and then stamped the sentiment in the center. I added Celebration gems from PFS to complete the sketch. My little card measures 4.5" square.


I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, December 6th. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog!  

5 comments:

  1. Total sweetness for the holidays! Loving the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous Judy! I love that ornament! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet. I hope you are feeling better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and watercolouring! I hope you're back to good health soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image! I love the interest you gave it with the watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!