Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #515

 Today is Wednesday and it's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Our friend on the other side of the world, Karren, is our lovely hostess today! 


I love this Whimsical Trees Bundle by Stampin' Up! There are so many more shapes and sizes than the two trees I have used here, but I can see I will be using this bundle a lot! 

I cut the trees out using four different colors of cardstock to coordinate with my alcohol ink background. Guess what? That's just some gorgeous paper from the Honey Bee Stamps' Team Tie-Dye pack! The sentiments are from the Stampin' Up! Peace & Joy Bundle. I stacked the "Bright" three times and backed it with vellum, and included a small vellum snowflake for the two smaller words, "MERRY AND." The snow is cut from silver cardstock (CCS) and a die from Whimsy Stamps.


I hope you will join our sketch challenge this week, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, December 13th. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog!  



3 comments:

  1. Such a fun colorful holiday cards - oh and I do love those tress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just amazing! I love how fun it is! Those colours and that background are fabulous! Love the sentiment as well! So perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! The non-traditional colours give this such a fun and modern look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!