Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #525

It's the first Wednesday of March and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! Karren is our hostess this week, and has a wonderful sketch with a lot of room to play!  


I've been thinking a lot lately, as I am sure you are as well, about the things I take for granted. Safety, shelter, food, family. So I wanted to make a card of hope, and one with a reminder to take nothing for granted, as things can vanish quickly. The heart colors are a reminder to support and pray for the people of Ukraine.

Products used: 
  • Rainbow Card Front Die (Concord & 9th)
  • Heart Dies (Paper Smooches)
  • sentiment from Group Hugs (Paper Smooches) 
  • Cloud Dies (SNSS)
  • white, pink, magenta, yellow, lime, aqua cardstock (various) 
  • Glitter Paper (Concord & 9th)
I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, March 7. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog to inspire you! 
 






5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and a beautiful message on this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can take a rainbow? And sprinkle it with hearts? And make it delightful! You can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so beautiful Judy! I love that rainbow! It's just so cheery and I love that sentiment! Also been reminding myself just how many things I have to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. I love the sentiment behind this. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful sentiment that we all need to be more conscious of. And your rainbow is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!