Sunday, March 13, 2022

A Man of Knowledge

Happy Sunday, everyone! Today I am sharing one of the new March bundles from Stamp Simply: A Man of Knowledge. Who doesn't love old books? And the best part about these -- you can make them all sorts of colors for anyone and any occasion.

I created my card by stamping the books from A Man of Knowledge on watercolor paper with embossing ink, and then embossing in gold. I used painted the books with different watercolors, and then cut out with the coordinating die. I used a watercolor background for my base, and added a strip of printed vellum to "ground" the books (you can barely see it!). A doily was added to help visualize the scripture verse, which I stamped in black ink. I popped up the books with foam tape, and then wrapped them with three strands of gold metallic thread. The entire card panel is popped up on kraft cardstock.


Stamp Simply Products:

Other Supplies:

  • Watercolor cardstock
  • Watercolor paints
  • VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
  • Gold Embossing Powder
  • Embossing Ink
  • Gold Metallic Thread
  • Doily
  • Kraft cardstock
  • Printed vellum


Thanks for stopping by! You can find more details on the Stamp Simply blog today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!