Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #526

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! Amy is our hostess this week, and has created a sketch with so many possibilities!


I love layering stencils. It's so easy to create something lovely in a short time, and without a lot of fuss. I used my blender brushes and several different oxide inks for the background, and then cut the sentiment from the dies that come in the bundle.



Products used: 
  • A Little Love Layering Stencil Bundle (GKD)
  • black, white cardstock 
  • Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn DOX inks
  • gray/white patterned paper (Kaisercraft)
I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, March 14. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog to inspire you! 

I am also playing with this week's Color Throwdown: 
gray, pink, lime green. 





8 comments:

  1. I love these gorgeous colors and flowers! The fun geometric pattern is a perfect contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stenciling is fabulous! Love the bright colors! Perfect against the black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing card Judy! I just love that stencilling. The flowers are so pretty! Love that background paper as well! A cheery card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really gorgeous, Judy! And I love layering stencils too!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am kind of obsessed with that stenciled background and the colors you used are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I absolutely adore the font on that "love" word! Such a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes me think that stencil set should go on my wishlist! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!