Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #527

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! It is my pleasure to be hosting this week!

I always seem to come up with something totally different than my original idea when I am hosting. I expected to have three rectangles popped up with something cute on them, and an embossed background. :)

But, as you can see, that's not at all what the end result was! I am happy with how this turned out though, as I love blending inks!


Both of the images I used are from a spring kit from Simon Says Stamp from about three years ago! And this is the first time I have used them. So yay! 

I blended five Distress Oxide inks through a taped off triple rectangle (Post It Note tape - love it!). 

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, March 21. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog to inspire you! 


11 comments:

  1. Just saw the new challenge & had to come tell you I adore this card! So creative & beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful sketch and beautiful design for your card, Judy! Which came first, I wonder?
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! My style is CAS and so this immediately grabbed my attention. Thanks for the inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome and very creative idea!! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just gorgeous Judy! I love how you've done those rectangles! They're gorgeous! Thanks for a fun sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch this wweek! Love the color blocks over your image! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant! I just love how you colored this. Thanks for a great sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ink-blending looks gorgeous and works so well with this beautiful image! Great card and a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally in love with this amazing artsy design! I love the black and white outline image with the smooth colored rectangles. I wish I had thought of this way to interpret your sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!