Thursday, March 31, 2022

Cards for Ukraine

Good morning!

I love the care that the card making community shows one another - both those we have met and those we have not. Our art brings us together with a common goal: sharing joy and kindness through creativity.

Today, the Stamping Village community is hosting a hop to bring joy to others and to help support the people of Ukraine. We are especially thinking of our sweet friend, Yana. Read all the details at each of the company stops - I know there are some amazing donations and opportunities to support! Three of us from the My Sweet Petunia team are sharing our creations for the team.

My card today combines products from several different companies. I chose the colors of the Ukraine flag and built from there. I use my MISTIs on every single project I make, whether it has a lot of stamping or not. Today it helped me line up the cover plate and background cardstock together to adhere, as well as stamp my sentiment cleanly on the vellum so I could emboss. 

You can see the products I used below. I want to keep this short and sweet so you can keep hopping before your coffee gets cold! SO many amazing donations and stamp sets with proceeds going to relief efforts. What an amazing community!

Here is the hop list! Please support the efforts of these companies by purchasing or donating to relief efforts directly.




Products used:

You can follow me on Instagram HERE.

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!