Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #529

 It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! Jen T is our amazing hostess this week, with a fabulous sketch and lots of creative possibilities!


I started with the Expressions in Ink DSP from Stampin' Up! I have had this paper for a long time (and now it's retiring!), and today was the day to get it out. It has beautiful gold accents, and lovely colors, so I looked for an embossing powder that would blend, but also stand out for my sentiment. The die cut Thanks is from Altenew, and the gorgeous powder is an embossing glitter from WOW! called Ice Cream. It shows a little darker on my sentiment because of the pink cardstock I used to cut it out (same as the card panel). 


I used the large floral die from Stampin' Up!'s Artistic Dies, and layered it on top of the paper. The word die is cut and stacked three times, with the top layer embossed in that gorgeous sparkle.



I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, April 4. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog to inspire you! 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card! Love the colours, that paper and that beautiful diecut! This will definitely delight someone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!