Sunday, March 6, 2022

Spring Iris

Spring is coming! While we have had a few snow flurry days, today it's an almost spring rain - and that gives me hope! I am just not a winter person, and I love the smell of spring. 

This beautiful iris is part of the new March release at Stamp Simply. It is from the Happy Day Iris Bundle, which has both stamps and the coordinating dies. The sentiment is from a new scripture/sentiment set called The Good News. I am thrilled to be joining the Stamp Simply Design Team with this release!


I stamped the iris with VersaFine Onyx Black ink, and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. I colored in with a variety of alcohol marker colors.  The sentiment was stamped on white cardstock, and then die cut using the Spellbinders Hemstitch Circle. I chose two papers from the Bloom & Wild 6x6 paper pad, and layered it all with a vellum fishtail die on top. I popped up the irises and sentiment circle with foam tape, and added Lilac Rhinestones for embellishments.


Please take a peek at the entire new release HERE. It's a spring delight!

Stamp Simply Products:

Other Supplies:

  • Vellum, White, Purple and Green Cardstock
  • Alcohol Markers
  • VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
  • Clear Embossing Powder



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!