Sunday, March 20, 2022

The Good News

A blessed Sunday to you all today! Here is a beautiful but quick and easy card of encouragement.

This scripture from John really hits home right now, with all of the unrest on the other side of the world. It's hard to even imagine what it is like. But I stand firm on the promises of God! 

I created my card by stamping the sentiment from The Good News in black ink, then cutting it out with a circle die. The background designer paper is from the Craft Consortium Ink Drops Candy 6x6 Paper Pad. Isn't it yummy? I used one of the keys from the new die set - A Man of Knowledge Books - and added a Lilac Rhinestone to the center. I added three other rhinestones (pink and lilac) for bling!

Stamp Simply Products:

 Other Supplies:

  • White and Lavender Cardstock
Thank you for stopping by today. You can find more details about this card on the Stamp Simply blog today!

1 comment:

  1. We sometimes need very little to create a beautiful card. This one is a perfect exemple. So simple but utterly striking with this gorgeous colored background and the beautiful script! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!