Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #528

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! The very talented Jacquie is our hostess this week!

I struggled with this one a little, because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. So I grabbed something from the top of my "haven't used it yet" drawer, and created a simple card using some of my favorite colors. I added a bit to the white space in the sketch, but kept the three pieces (sort of) intact, using one for part of the sentiment.


I used Stampin' Up!'s For the Record set, and added rhinestone gems for bling (a favorite embellishment!). I popped up the smaller sentiment and record with foam tape. The scripty designer paper was from an American Crafts 6x6 paper pad in my stash.

This past weekend I went to Michael's (we don't have one in my small town), to look around. They don't have much that I am interested in anymore, but I did grab some 110 lb. cardstock on a BOGO deal. And I am pleasantly surprised! I got two packs of 100 sheets with 4 colors each. The card base on this card is from the Ocean pack. Actually really nice, heavy cardstock, and for a STEAL!


I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, March 28. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog to inspire you! 




5 comments:

  1. I love these bright, happy colors and the cute sentiment! Such a fun card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card! I love the fun colours and that record!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I want to put on my saddle shoes and rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!