Sunday, March 27, 2022

Spring Release at Stamp Simply!

Happy Sunday! Today I am sharing a card with the beautiful Happy Day Iris stamp set from Stamp Simply.


I created my card by stamping the iris from Happy Day Iris twice, masking the stems, and turning upside down to create a floral spray. I used VersaFine Onyx Black ink, and then immediately embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. I colored my irises with alcohol markers. I stamped the sentiment, and then die cut using the Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle dies, and matted the sentiment with light pink cardstock. I popped it up with foam tape, and added Bliss pearls for embellishments.


You can find more details on the Stamp Simply blog!


Stamp Simply Products:

Other Supplies:

  • White and Pink Cardstock
  • Alcohol Markers
  • Clear Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!