Sunday, April 24, 2022

Praying for Peace

A blessed Sunday to you all!

Today I am sharing a card I made yesterday - thinking of the people of Ukraine. Our crafty friend, Yana, posted that they were able to celebrate Easter and go to church "between air raid sirens". Today I will go to church unhindered by anything. Definitely cause for reflection and prayers for peace. 


Supplies from Stamp Simply:

Other Supplies:

  • alcohol markers
  • light green, light yellow, white cardstock
  • foam tape

I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored my Sunflower with Copic markers. Once done, I die cut with the coordinating Sunflower die. I stamped my scripture sentiment (Mark 12:30) on the striped patterned paper, layered the two patterns of the Watercolors patterned paper on green and yellow cardstock, and popped up the front panel with foam tape. The sunflower is also popped up. I finished off my card by tying jute around the front panel.


Thank you for stopping by. You can see more details and product information at the Stamp Simply Blog today - plus this amazing offer for free ribbon through Mother's Day:


Challenges for this card:



6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and thoughtful card. I love blue and yellow together.

    Thanks for sharing your April Showers Bring May Flowers project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, Judy - the light blue patterned paper with your pretty sunflower and inspirational sentiment is wonderful - thanks so much for joinng us this week at TicTacToe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful flower and the sentiment is just awesome!
    Thanks for joining at Cut It Up Challenges!
    DT Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - great colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so loveley, Judy, and one of my favourite Bible verses too! Thanks for sharing your 'blooms' with us at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!