Tuesday, April 26, 2022

The Rabbit Hole Designs Release Day #2

These are items I use. If you happen to click on the affiliate ink below, and make a purchase, I just may make some coffee money, which I will drink with many thanks while I am creating for my blog!

Hello everyone! It's Release Day #2 at The Rabbit Hole Designs! I am excited to join the team with this May release. 

Today I am highlighting the Just Married 4x4 Stamp Set and the Coordinating Die. 


I started with the fun Build Your Garden 6x6 Stencil (DOX inks) and a few pearls. I stamped the sentiment and my car with VersaFine Clair Nocturne, and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. I then colored in the car image with Copic markers. The coordinating die cut it out perfectly and I popped both the sentiment and car up with foam tape.

Check out what the rest of the team is sharing today here:

To celebrate the May 2022 release, The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away two savings vouchers; one to a lucky Instagram follower and one to a lucky Fan Page follower. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on the INSTAGRAM post, tagging friends, and also from commenting on the Facebook Fan Page post. So make sure to head on over to INSTAGRAM and look for the giveaway post @therabbitholedesignsllc and look for the post at The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Fan Page by 11:59 p.m. PDT on the 28th! Winners will be contacted via DM for the IG winner and announced in the Facebook Fanpage group on the 29th.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!