Wednesday, June 1, 2022

A Little Dirt From the Desert with TRHD

My home state is Arizona. I love the southwest and all of its different, beautiful lands. So when I saw this Desert Background (illustrated by Dustin Pike) from The Rabbit Hole Designs June release, it took me back to where I grew up and lived for over two decades. It's where a lot of my family still lives.


I used a simple spotlight technique with Copic markers to highlight part of the desert with the cute snake (not so cute in real life, but we always got along). I used a sentiment from the SxS Life stamp set. A little twine to tie everything together and it's ready to send back home! 

I hope you had a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!