Sunday, June 26, 2022

Birthday Blessings

Happy Sunday! Today I am sharing a mixed media birthday card using products from Stamp Simply.

I chose the wheat stalk image from Autumn Blessings and stamped it twice with Gathered Twigs and twice with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Inks. I took a small paintbrush and added water to each of the images, then cut them out with the coordinating die. 

My background was made using a brayer and acrylic paint of various colors. The sentiment from Birthday Blessings was stamped in VersaFine Clair Nocturne. I mounted and popped up some of the wheat stalks on a half circle of kraft cardstock, and adhered that to the layered card base. For embellishments I added Metallic Gold String and pearls in Blush and Latte.


Supplies from Stamp Simply:

Other Supplies:

  • white, light pink, kraft cardstock
  • watercolor paper
  • foam tape
  • acrylic paint
  • Gathered Twigs and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Inks

You can see more details and products on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!