Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #545

 It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! The ever talented Narelle is our hostess this week - with a fun sketch and lots of playing room.

This fun layered stencil (Squeeze the Day/Taylored Expressions) was the April purchase gift from TE, and I hadn'thad a chance to use it yet. It was perfect for a quick and easy card - and there is something therapeutic about layered stenciling to me! 

I used Mowed Grass, Mustard Seed, and Squeezed Lemonade (how fitting) Distress Oxide Inks for the stencil. The sentiment is from the cute little stamp set that came with the stencil set and is cut with a Stampin' Up circle die. Some fun Doodlebug sequins add bling. 

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, July 25. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have made on the FMS blog to inspire you! There are some beautiful designs there!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!