Sunday, July 24, 2022

Last Chance for Christmas in July Sale - and a Milestone!

Happy Sunday! Today is the last day for the 15% off Christmas Sale at Stamp Simply! And -- it's my 40th wedding anniversary! I can't believe we have been married that long. It just doesn't seem like it at all.

Today I am sharing a Christmas card using three different stamp sets and some fun embellishments. 

I absolutely love this modern tree with the double lines and ornaments. I used one of the pretty greens from the Grunge Light paper pack, and stamped directly onto the paper with the tree. I used the same paper for the background mat and the strip across the front. I think these three sets work together so beautifully - with the Names and scripture from Isaiah. 

Take advantage of the sale TODAY and get 15% off all Christmas items!


Supplies from Stamp Simply:

Other Supplies:

  • white white cardstock
  • foam tape

You can see more details and products on the Stamp Simply Blog today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!