Monday, July 25, 2022

The Rabbit Hole Designs August Release Day #1

Hello everyone! It's August Release Day #1 at The Rabbit Hole Designs

Today I am highlighting the Wonderland 1 Stamp Set and Dies, illustrated by Dustin Pike. I am also showing the new Rhombus Hot Foil Cover Plate, that I used as a dry embossing folder this time (inside the oval), and a sentiment from Heard in Wonderland


I stamped my sentiment and image with VersaFine Clair Nocturne and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. I used the amazing Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool before stamping and embossing for clean embossing lines. I colored in my image with Copic markers and then cut out with the coordinating die.

Here is the hop order for today. You can see a lot more of the release with these teammates:

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog for info on the awesome giveaway happening with this release, and a special free add on with purchase of $35 or more (while supplies last)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!