Sunday, August 28, 2022

A Blessing

Happy Sunday! Wow, did August fly or what? 

It seems like I was just waiting for my three grandkids to arrive on the 17th, and here it is the end of the month already. Well, we had a wonderful visit and it was such fun to have them at our house for the first time since February 2020 (my littlest wasn't even born yet and he turned 2 here a week ago today!).

I think everyone is wishing for the cool fall temps to get here (today it's 95), so I made a pretty fall tag to hurry them along using products available at Stamp Simply.

I started my tag by stenciling with various colors of Distress Oxide ink using the Flourish stencil (product links below). I then cut the Fall Foliage leaves from gel prints and backgrounds made with acrylic paints. I added spots of gold with Gold Leafing on some of the leaves. I added the Venise Lace and stamped circle sentiment, then added Latte pearls on the circle as well as on the tag itself. I tea dyed and crinkled my seam binding, and tied a double bow, fraying the edges.

Isn't that font gorgeous? So many wonderful sentiments for those in ministry - and many can be used for other occasions as well (like the one I chose!). This was a fun one to make - and I am looking forward to all of these colors soon! You can see more details about this tag on the Stamp Simply Blog today!

Stamp  Simply products:

Other

  • White & Pumpkin Cardstock
  • various Distress Oxide Inks
  • various acrylic paints
  • Stitched Circle Die
  • Gold Leafing
  • Distress tool (edges of tag)
  • Foam tape


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!