Happy Sunday! Wow, did August fly or what?
It seems like I was just waiting for my three grandkids to arrive on the 17th, and here it is the end of the month already. Well, we had a wonderful visit and it was such fun to have them at our house for the first time since February 2020 (my littlest wasn't even born yet and he turned 2 here a week ago today!).
I think everyone is wishing for the cool fall temps to get here (today it's 95), so I made a pretty fall tag to hurry them along using products available at Stamp Simply.
Isn't that font gorgeous? So many wonderful sentiments for those in ministry - and many can be used for other occasions as well (like the one I chose!). This was a fun one to make - and I am looking forward to all of these colors soon! You can see more details about this tag on the Stamp Simply Blog today!
Stamp Simply products:
- Pastor & Ministry Appreciation Greetings
- Seam Binding Sampler - Vintage Neutrals
- Venise Lace - Lucia Ivory .75
- Tim Holtz - Fall Foliage
- Tim Holtz Layering Stencil - Flourish
- Tim Holtz - Tag Collection
- Kaisercraft Pearls - Latte
- VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
- White & Pumpkin Cardstock
- various Distress Oxide Inks
- various acrylic paints
- Stitched Circle Die
- Gold Leafing
- Distress tool (edges of tag)
- Foam tape