Sunday, September 4, 2022

New Fall Release at Stamp Simply - and a Sale!

Today I am excited to share two cards using the new Fall release products from Stamp Simply

To begin I made two Distress Ink Oxide backgrounds using Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina, and Spiced Marmalade DOX. I stamped all images with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink.


The Sympathy Word Die is cut twice and layered with apricot and black cardstock to make it pop against the backgrounds. To finish, I added rhinestones for bling.


You can see more details and products on the Stamp Simply Blog today. Don't miss the Labor Day Sale going on now too!



Supplies from Stamp Simply:  

Other Supplies:

  • Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina, Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Inks
  • White, Apricot cardstock
  • Watercolor cardstock
  • Foam Tape



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!