Sunday, October 23, 2022

Christmas Peace

Happy Sunday to you! This past week at Stamp Simply we have been sharing Christmas designs. When I made this earlier this week, it was cooler, and I could imagine the snowy trees. Today it was 88! Pretty crazy for the end of October, but next week I will be able to imagine the cooler temps again, as it will be in the 50's.

I decided to use my Peace Word Die as the sentiment, and paired it with the new to me Tim Holtz Treeline Die.

I made a painted design using acrylic paints and my brayer on white cardstock. When dry, I cut the Tree Line die from this cardstock piece. I found one of the designs from the Craft Consortium Ocean pad for my background, and adhered a piece of printed vellum to it using vellum tape. I then glued the trees to this front panel, and tied it with gold metallic thread. I cut the Peace Word Die from Gold Metallic cardstock, and adhered it with liquid glue. Sequins added some sparkle. The entire panel was adhered to the navy card base.

It really ended up being very elegant and artsy, and I am happy with how it turned out! You can see more about this card and the products used on the Stamp Simply Blog. Thanks for stopping by!



Stamp Simply Supplies:

Supplies:Other

  • Navy, white cardstock
  • blue, white acrylic paint
  • printed vellum
  • gold metallic thread
  • sequins
  • vellum tape
  • liquid glue

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!