Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #558

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! Jacquie is our very talented hostess today with a super fun sketch!


I adore this little "Year Twelve" set from Lawn Fawn. It's simple and super cute, with perfect little sentiments. The paper is also Lawn Fawn. I colored my parrot with Copic markers.

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! I would love to see what you make!

This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, October 24. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you! There are some beautiful designs there!


 


4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!