Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #559

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! The incredibly talented and sweet Jen T is our amazing hostess today with an inspiring sketch! Somehow I am always more inspired by circles on a sketch than flat sides. What about you? I didn't exactly use all the circles, but my three elements are there.... in three words!


I used one of my Turnabout sets from Concord and 9th (first time using one ha - I am always incredibly late to the party) and four DOX colors: Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, and Bundled Sage. I stamped my sentiment from The Greetery in VersaFine Clair Nocturne, and added oodles of little latte colored pearls form my stash. I used two shades of Soft Suede papers and tied it off with some May Arts Natural Jute (I love that stuff so much I have a 400 yard spool of it!).

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! I would love to see what you make!

This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, October 31. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you! There are some beautiful designs there!

4 comments:

  1. Súper beautiful card, i like the colors👏👏👏 congrats 😊 happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous colour combo you have chosen for this gorgeous card. And I've got to admit I've got a couple of turnabout stamps but have only used them once.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!