Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #556

 It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! Amy is our hostess this week, with a fun classic sketch.

Starting with the 3D embossing folder from Crafter's Companion, I then used one of my TH floral dies, available from Stamp Simply. Oh my goodness - while I love the look, there is such a learning curve to figuring out where the pieces go and not take three hours to do it! I added a vellum piece to follow the sketch. My sentiment is from The Greetery. I added some rhinestones from my stash for sparkle. 



I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! I would love to see what you make!

This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, October 10. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you! There are some beautiful designs there!


5 comments:

  1. Oh this card is fabulous Judy! I love the embossed background and that flower is beautiful! Someone is definitely going to love opening this up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty embossed background, and that flower is beautiful with its 176-ish pieces -- it looks like putting a puzzle together. :) A beautiful card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have and love this floral die, but I'm with you when it comes to put it together! Regardless, your card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing card, Judy! The textures and dimensions are so striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!