Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #557

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! It is my pleasure to host with week with a couple of squares :)


I have had this fence die from PTI for awhile and have wanted to use it for a sketch, so it became my large panel. I used a leaf embossing folder to add texture to the background.  The little bird was die cut (TH Sizzix) from a watercolored panel I had played with in browns and blues and never knew what to do with -- until today! A little grass and word die in contrasting greens, and this little guy is ready to fly!

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! I would love to see what you make!

This challenge will end at 3:00 EDT time on Monday, October 17. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you! There are some beautiful designs there!


 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card Judy! I love the little scene you've created and that bird is just too cute! Thanks for a great sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius way to use the sketch! Love that fence and your sweet bird is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a clever way to use the sketch! Your fence and bird look amazing! Thanks for a great sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!