Sunday, October 16, 2022

So Very Blessed

Happy Middle of October! The leaves and weather are changing and it's the perfect time to share a fall card using products available at Stamp Simply!

I made a background with Paper Artsy Infusions and plastic wrap (scrunching up the  plastic wrap in a clockwise fashion and letting it dry, then removing the plastic wrap). The sentiment was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I backed this with one of the checks from the Graphic 45 Farmhouse 8x8 pad. I stamped my leaves in Tuxedo Black, and used watercolor paints to color them loosely. I cut a large banner shape to "ground" the leaves, and tied burlap string around the panels, then adhered to the kraft base.

Graphic 45 paper pads are 30% off through today! There are some gorgeous pads, so check it out HERE.


Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • kraft cardstock
  • Paper Artsy Infusions
  • Plastic (Saran) Wrap
  • watercolor paints
  • foam tape
  • liquid glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!