Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #564

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! Cécile is our hostess today. I LOVE everything she makes. If you have never visited her blog, you simply must.

I love these stitched snowflakes from Stampin' Up! and they were still on my desk from last week's sketch! So -- another snowflake card from me this week. I decided to go for some crazier bold colors.  My sentiment die is from IO Stamps. I made a DOX watercolor background using the acetate method from Jen Shurkus and my favorite PINKS.

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! I would love to see what you make!
This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, December 5. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you! There are some beautiful designs there!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Soft pink is very peaceful. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty pinks and the soft background. That peace die is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is all about the fresh colors you used! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pinks, Judy! We were definitely on the same design wave length this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your non-traditional colours look fabulous! Such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally in love with this card, Judy! The colors are absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!