Sunday, January 15, 2023

Valentine Love

Happy Sunday! The team at Stamp Simply has been sharing valentines and cards of love this week. I am concluding the week with this clean and simple scripture card. 


I chose a beautiful pattern from the Craft Consortium Ink Drops Rose 6x6 paper pad to build from. I wanted that pattern to be a main focus, but also share the spotlight with the rose (Thinking of You Rose), so I left the stamped image uncolored. I think it works! Metallic gold and light pink are the mat and base colors that complement the pink and gold in the patterned paper. While the rose, sentiment, and small heart are popped up, as well as the black/gold panels, it's still easily mailable, and that's always a plus!


Stamp Simply Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!