Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #569

It's Wednesday and time for a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! The talented and creative Jacquie is our hostess this week, and her sketch has lots of play room!


My background was made with the plastic wrap technique of twisting and drying on a panel of Infusions (scrunching up the  plastic wrap in a clockwise fashion on a wet Infusions panel and letting it dry, then removing the plastic wrap). I cut it out with Stampin' Up!'s big floral from the Artistic Dies. The embossing folder is also from Stampin' Up!, and the word die is from Altenew. I added Latte pearls (Kaisercraft) and gold metallic thread (to help keep with the sketch across the bottom) for sparkle.

I hope you will join our sketch challenge, and add your creations to our gallery! I would love to see what you make! 

This challenge will end at 3:00 EST time on Monday, January 23. Be sure to take a peek at the gorgeous cards my teammates have created on the FMS blog to inspire you! There are some beautiful and very creative designs there!


4 comments:

  1. That technique is really cool!! I LOVE your flower against that black background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card is so pretty! I love the colours and your flowers are gorgeous! Great technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about this card is gorgeous! Such a striking card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!