Sunday, February 26, 2023

Blessings and Beatitudes

Blessings to you this Sunday! 

Today's card was made with a special woman in mind - a dear friend who passed away last month, and was a wonderful mother. I will be sending it to her daughter, who is also a wonderful mother and dear friend. The scripture is perfect and that font is beautiful!

All products are available at Stamp Simply.

I love the Greenery dies, and I added a sweet little pink rosette - I love the vintage look of the rosette with the modern look of the dies. You can read more about the products I used on the Stamp Simply Blog today!


Stamp Simply Supplies:

Other Supplies:

  • various greens, light & dark pink, white cardstock
  • foam tape
  • liquid glue

Take advantage of the Flash Sale happening the rest of this month! 20% off Stamp Simply stamps and dies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. It means a lot to connect and I appreciate you!